The first fixture of the Midlands League is on Saturday 8th June at Doveridge and your Club needs you!
If you shoot at any of the following Clubs/Grounds and would like to take part then we are looking for teams of up to 20 shooters from each Club to take part in a series of 70 Bird Sporting Competitions. Teams can consist of 4 B Class shooters with the remainder C Class, Unclassified & Clubman shooters and non CPSA Members and as it is the top 10 scores from each team which counts a minimum of 10 shooters per team is required to stay competitive throughout the League series!
- Doveridge Clay Sports Centre – Saturday 8th June
- Nottingham & District Gun Club – Saturday 13th July
- Orston Shooting Ground – Saturday 10th August
- Bentley Clay Club – Saturday 7th September
- Normanton Shooting Ground – Saturday 12th October
- Warwickshire College Shooting Club – date tbc
CPSA sponsored trophies for the Winning Team, Runner Up Team, Individual High Gun, Runner Up, Class Winners (Teal, Crow & Rabbit), Ladies, Vets, Juniors & Colts.
We are also delighted to welcome Romero Insurance on board who are sponsoring the League with £300 for the overall winning team’s Club and £200 for the overall runner up team’s Club.
To register for your team contact your Club directly or if your Club would like to get involved then please contact Richard Worthington at HQ on 01483 485406 or via e-mail email@example.com